eRepublikNews - eRepublik International News

Latest News

Day 257 - Interview with President of Turk: Turk?s President is Greece

Interview with President of Turk: Turk’s President is Greece

Editor’s Note
Turk’s politic become hotter, lucky DDB can has a chance to talk with Phaedrus Lidox, an elected president from Turk. Monday and Sunday are busy days for us, therefore we only release this interview for today edition.

Just it for now, hope you like it
Regards,
N3m0

Interview with President of Turk: Turk’s President is Greece
ImageJakarta - Election will be over in 6 hours, but i dont think anyone in Turk can defeat Phaedrus Lidox to became elected President. Currently Turk has hot issue that is war with Greece, many curiousity from our news reader to know more detail about the future of Turk. So this interview took place. After few chit-chat with him, here are the interview we made.

DDB:
do you will continue Selcuk"s policies?

PL:
In my opinion, Selcuk"s policies have isolated many citizens. Observe the history of this country- It has gone to war with Israel, conquered their people, and effectively isolated them from state affairs through lack of civil rights and proper communication. Selcuk hasn"t done much to change this warmongering, isolating mindset that Turkey has fallen into. I intend to change that with new legislation that will bring real democracy back to Turkey.

DDB:
what is your priority?

PL:
Well, as a new President I still have many priorities at stake. Among them involves the liberation of the Israeli people, a peaceful solution to our war with Greece, and a new economic policy. I want to Turkey to mold. I want to give it an aroma that wlll entice the rest of our world"s population to respect us not as a power, but as a people.

DDB:
do you think you can win this war?

PL:
Yes, I believe the matter can be resolved peacefully. I"ve already spoken to John Daker, the President-elect. He and I see many issues in the same light, and we intend to bring this conflict to a full stop as soon as possible.

DDB:
do you still want to be part of FIST?

PL:
FIST is a powerful alliance in eRepublik, and we respect that. In the future, if such dialogue can be opened, I would allow it- But in the meantime my priority remains national.

DDB:
BTW, i knew that you came from somethingawful forum as well (i read goon's plan to take over turk in election on your forum), many of my news reader curious on how Greece's media hate Turk so much (take armenian, kurdistan, israel, etc RL issues), what do you think on this?
Do you think your presidency will be supported by native Turk?

PL:
I am originally a Greek citizen. Greece was originally SomethingAwful"s staging ground in eRepublik. Once we had a comfortable majority, the current ruler decided to ruin the country by tampering with the economy.

With the economy ruined, Greece had no choice but to look elsewhere for survival.

These products of hate that you speak of originate from the quiet musings of our collective organization. No single individual is responsible for them, but we"ve found success in utilizing these ideological conventions to further our leverage with the Turkish society in our favor. This behavior has allowed us to succeed their government, in great numbers, in order to provide a better and more hospitable relationship with the rest of eRepublik"s countries.

Native Turkish citizens are frustrated with the events of the last few weeks. In fact, their frustrations have only multiplied in a seemingly uncontrollable manner. With our party in control of the government, there will be changes made that native Turks might frown upon.

Just as the changes they made were necessary for them, ours are necessary for us, the current ruling party. And for this reason, democracy must stand true. As long as native Turks protest, they will find themselves at unfortunate odds.

That's our conversation with Turk's President who is originated from Greece. What will happen to Turks in the future? Time will tell...

========================================
Copyright©2008 by Dunia Dalam Berita
Subscribe at http://www.erepublik.com/company-18032.html to motivate us
http://www.erepubliknews.com
========================================

Copyright© 2008 - 2011 by eRNews - eRepublik International News

Top Desktop version