eRepublikNews - eRepublik International News

Latest News

Is this the END?

Image I joined this great game - www.erepublik.com -  8 months ago. I am willing to leave my previous game where i have play it for 4 straight years, leave the group and my friends where i always hangout together for years. I leave all other games because of this great game.

Then I found my place in this community, spend lots of time to handle every problem or any issue that i can help. Give some facilities such as my own server and hosting for the purpose of the game. Also I mentioned some of the old players did the same, fund everything from our very own pocket. Then I realize i dont care less for my real company in RL for almost 5 months. Just because the erep was so fun and addicted!

From this game, I make this website as my honour and show how deep my love is with the nature. I have interviewed many presidents of erep such as eUSA, eSweden, ePakistan, eTurks, eAustralia, eIreland, and so on. Many great players i found. So, i spent hours everyday just to make a good news to read. I dream, that i can help erepublik to make it as another home for anyone. A place to joy...

In RL, me and some friends alsow trying to manage a fun club, join some gatherings where we can meet our best friends in game. We also have a plan to be interviewed by some Indonesian Televisions in several next month.

With great expectation, I waiting V1 with joy... but then..that cloudy day comes....

When i have been choosen as tester, me with others have said and direct many inputs to admin about the V1 and asked them that the game need to be fixed, this game is not a "home" that i felt for months! It has been tranformed into something new. But they insist... and would like to be given a chance and they choose to publish the V1. Despite a risk that "the chance" they asked would be loosing many players...

I sacrificed alot for this game, when V1 released i felt being betrayal... How come they made something new? Why they never consult about new feature of trivia or war module to the players? And why less of our input being applied on V1?

I am trying to give myself a chance to give it a try.. but more hours I spend in this game made me more suffer.. I am so sad and completely lost.. I am no longer felt it as my home. But well... Who I am anyway....

Months i have passed in this game, the only thing I thanks is to have many friends. I dont think I have enough spirit to keep stay here.. I will still around but cant active just like usual. Till the time come when i said stop play or continue again.

I do apologize for some of my news reader who really sad because i stop to write again. But i am sorry... I get loss here...

n3m0
note: sorry geo.. hope we still in touch...

Copyright© 2008 - 2011 by eRNews - eRepublik International News

Top Desktop version